Krestel has extensive experience in the design of HFC and fibre optic cable network deployment. Sophisticated survey field devices are used to ensure designs are accurate, feasible and are able to be completed rapidly. Field survey information is captured and shared through the cloud to our design teams, producing fit for purpose solutions in required formats such as CAD, Spatial or MapInfo.
We are expert in optic fibre, satellite, copper and HFC cable systems, as well as the installing of network active network components.
Our work management systems capture all job completion data real-time so we can then undertake a 100% desk-top quality audit of all work orders.
Under our delivery model we have strong arrangements in place with our partners and service fulfilment specialists across our areas of operation. Central to Krestel's success is its relationship with its team. This relationship has been established over many years through one-on-one training, good communication, sharing information on safe work practices and industry changes, and fair and prompt commercial terms.
Efficient and quick traffic management ensures the safety of pedestrians, motorists and the construction workers on the roads. Our in house traffic management is a leading provider of road construction traffic control solutions,
with our traffic control we ensure the safety of our workers and public people, with the highest standard when it comes to traffic control.
Key deliverables include:
· Traffic Implementations
· Traffic Control Plans
· Road Occupancy licenses
· Traffic Management Plans
· Construction Traffic Management Plans
· Road Safety Audits
· State Transit Applications and Emergency Services
Essential for all works that are carried out on roads and/or footpaths to comply with Section 138 of the Roads Act. To obtain the relevant permits and licenses to carry out works. We have 10+ years liaising with various councils across the Country and pride ourselves on providing a fast and efficient service to obtain these permits for their clients.
· RMS Permits
· Council Permits
· Police Applications
· STA Applications
· Road Occupancy Licenses
· Road Closures
· Road Opening Permits
· Survey, Scoping, Design and Engineering
· Project Planning and Project Management
· Construction and Cabling
· Civil and remediation
· Underground and Overhead works
· Commissioning and CRM Upkeep
· Traffic Management
· Satellite Pay TV
· FTTx Design and Construction (Greenfield and Brownfield D&C)
· NBN Co – FTTP Brownfield, Greenfield and Complex MDU design and construction contracts
· Telstra – survey and design of MDUs as part of nbn-related activities
· Copper based Telecommunication installations and Technologies
· FTA and Foxtel 5 wire D&C in MDU and Estate including Fiber Backbone
· GEPON and PON networks/ Satellite over Fibre
· Civil works for in the street and for access to a building
· In-building cabling, termination and testing
· Equipment installing including power supplies
· The provision of “As-built” drawings and updating of client inventory or record keeping systems
· Being vital for our safety on the road, our traffic controllers and traffic management division aim to handle traffic effectively by keeping the safety of everyone in mind
Sydney | Canberra | Melbourne | Brisbane | Adelaide | Perth
Phone: 1800 945 152
Head Office: Level 10, 420 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
Sydney Office: 99 Asquith Street Silverwater NSW 2128
Melbourne Office: Level 8, 124 Exhibition Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Copyright © 2006 Krestel Telecommunications - All Rights Reserved